Monday, November 14, 2011

hello again

It has been a while. My journey into self-acceptance went on a very long hiatus. Not all has been bad, for I attempted a full length triathlon, I biked 60 miles in one day, and have been putting some serious time into running. Due to financial circumstances, I can not go to my regular yoga haunts.  Of course one thing led to another and I am once again feeling like I am back to square one. Money or no money, I think attending a yoga class is essential to my well being.

Today is my first day back at my beloved studio and I am both excited and scared. I don't want to fail at this again. I don't want to give up on working towards a healthier me. I also started on a new diet that is suppose to be a lifestyle plan. But it's all so fucking tiring. I just want to go back to being productive and not feeling guilty all the time about what I eat or when I don't exercise.

I started this blog as a way to help me focus on the positive through yoga, but even I found the topic limiting. I am not all sunshine and flowers all the time and seeing that I have not successfully gone anywhere with my journey, maybe this blog will evolve into something else. We will see, but first yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment